Documents Information

Q: Does MMUN provide a visa letter of invitation for my school group?

Yes. To request a visa Letter of Invitation from MMUN, please send an email to with the following information entered into a spreadsheet for every registered participant:

  • Full name as on Passport Country that issued the Passport
  • Passport Number
  • Passport Expiry
  • Date of birth
  • Country of Issue

In order to qualify for a Letter of Invitation, you must meet both of the following criteria:
• Be registered as a delegate, parent, chaperon or visitor;
• Have paid the conference registration fee in full.

MMUN will not, under any circumstances, provide the Visa Letter of Invitation for visa application paperwork to any individual who does not meet the two criteria listed above. Please ensure you allow sufficient time for your application to be processed.

Q: Do students need visas for traveling to Rome or China?

Please check with your country’s State Department or the consulate of the host country to see the regulations about visas. They will provide information about how to obtain a visa if it is required. EU, US, and Canadian citizens generally do not need special visas to visit Italy. To enter China, however, non-Chinese attendees will be required to apply for a tourist visa. For more information and assistance with visa applications, please visit either or the visa section on the conference page.

Q: What immunizations are recommended for travel?

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provides comprehensive information. Click here for more information:

Skip to toolbar