Midwest Conference Meal Package
Midwest Conference attendees won’t be required to leave the conference facilities as meals will be conveniently catered at the venue. A promotional meal package is available for purchase through the school dashboard and it includes:
- Lunch and dinner on May 9th and 10th.
We strongly recommend MMUN coordinators to confirm purchase of the meal package for their group prior to April 5th.
- Meal Package Price for delegates: $45USD per person
- Meal Package Price for non-delegates (teachers, parents, chaperones or observers): $55USD per person
- Meal Package Price for delegates: $60USD per person
- Meal Package Price for non-delegate (teachers, parents, chaperones or observers): $70USD per person
Click here to view and/or download the menu for lunch and dinner on both days of the conference.
How to Purchase your Meal Package?
Under the promotional package section on your school dashboard, click on the link “purchase promotional packages” and then please select the number of participants you would like to purchase packages for.
Immediately after your payment is processed you will receive an automated email receipt with your purchase details.
Conference Package Policy
- Services included in the conference package will not be sold separately.
- We strongly recommend coordinators to confirm purchase of the meal package for their group prior to April 5th, 2016 as late prices will apply after this date.
- Purchases will not be accepted or processed through the school dashboard after April 10th.
Refunds or cancellations requests are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Payments are not refundable after March 28th, 2016.