China Conference Package Booking
MMUN coordinators are required to download, fill out and submit a booking form to MMUN in order to secure their lodging arrangements as well as to request shoulder nights and/or single accommodations.
Prior to downloading a booking form, please read the following:
- Be sure to pay for all conference fees and have all participants in your group registered on your school dashboard. Forms will NOT be processed if your group is not fully registered on the school dashboard.
- Each form will allow you to book the conference package for a maximum of 120 participants (30 rooms). If the number of registered participants in your group is greater than 120 or your need for hotel rooms exceed 30, please download another booking form from our website and repeat steps 3 and 4
- Each school must submit only 1 (one) booking form. Multiple forms will only be accepted if booking requests require more than 30 hotel rooms or schools need to pay with more than 3 credit cards.
- First and last names of participants must be listed as they appear on passport.
- Booking forms must be downloaded first and then filled in.
- Incomplete, scanned or handwritten forms will be returned.
Steps to Submit your Booking Form to MMUN
- You must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer prior to downloading the booking form. The fillable form feature will not work unless you have Adobe Reader or any version of Adobe Pro. You can download Adobe Reader DC for FREE at https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html
- After filling out the booking form that correspond to your rooming needs (either form A or B), simply click on the button ‘submit’ located on the top right hand side below the toolbar. An email will then be composed with your filled form as an attachment.
- Type the conference name in the email subject line (e.g.China Conference), and hit ‘send’
Download a Booking Form
If you don’t require single accommodations or shoulder nights for any of your rooms, download the booking form A
If you need to request single accommodations and/or shoulder nights for at least one room, download the booking form B
Conference Package Add-ons
Shoulder nights and/or single accommodations are available at additional charge and can be booked upon request and submission of booking form B.
See pricing below.
Early Bird Pricing (until noon EST on June 30th)
- Single room supplement for 6-night conference package: $250USD per person
- Shoulder night rate: $120USD per room/night **
Late Pricing (after 12:01pm EST on June 30th)
- Single room supplement for 6-night conference package: $350USD per person
- Shoulder night rate**: $150USD per room/night
** Discounted rate will apply to shoulder nights as long as there is availability within the room block. Shoulder nights are September 29th, September 30th, October 1st and October 8th.
** Shoulder night rate includes breakfast and local taxes.
** Shoulder night rate doesn’t include lunch, dinner or airport transfer.
Terms and Conditions
- Conference fees are MANDATORY for all attendees and composed by the school registration fee (per school group) and participant fee (per person).
- Conference fees include: registration plus 6-night conference package in double or triple accommodations. A double accommodation consists in either a twin or a king room, and a triple accommodation consists in a king room with a cot bed.
- Room type and availability of shoulder nights will be confirmed upon receipt of rooming list.
- Conference fees DO NOT include: airfare, visa application fees or any other service not mentioned as included.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee.
- Conference fees are not refundable after June 30th, 2016.
- Conference registration is NOT complete until all conference fees are paid in full. Registrations will be cancelled and conference packages released if conference fees are not received by 12:00pm (noon) EST on August 7th, 2017.
- Payment of conference fees must be processed solely through the MMUN website.
- New registrations or payments will NOT be accepted past the deadline or on-site.
- Participants registered online are also required to be registered and credentialed on-site.
If you have questions that are not addressed on our this page or elsewhere on the website, please contact us at email@example.com